ETP positions itself as an expert in the areas in which it operates, supporting its customers to meet their responsibilities.
Its team of fixed and skilled consultants assures a high level of competence and technical rigor - values that have built ETP's identity, and positioned the company in the portuguese market.
Environment, Transport & Planning has an extensive curriculum in the environmental area, positioning itself as an expert in the activities in which it has been operating for over 20 years
Environment, Transport & Planning has a wide experience in a set of OSH and Industrial Safety consulting services that it provides to its customers, through a team of Senior Health and Occupational Safety Technicians from its workforce.
Environment, Transport & Planning has its technicians recognised by the IMT to provide Safety Advisor services for the Transport of Dangerous Goods.
We support our customers in identifying and applying the necessary legal requirements:
- Selecting the external service of Safety Adviser in the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road.
- Training of staff associated with the activities of handling Hazardous Materials and editing Transport Documents.
- Editing Operating Procedures.
- Accident Reports.
- Annual Activity Report.
Investing in training is essential and vital for companies.
Environment, Transport & Planning is at its customers' disposal in various ways, depending on the circumstances.
Therefore, in regards to professional training, we act by identifying the training requirements of the companies. Since the beginning of our activity, we have been developing training courses on the subjects of Environment, Safety and Health at Work and Transport of Dangerous Goods (ADR).
Each course is designed individually so that the particularities of each company are reflected in the training content. Each action ends with the Issuance of Certificates of Professional Attendance, as per applicable legal regulation.
If, on one hand, continuing professional training is mandatory under the Labor Code, on the other, skilled employees are the greatest asset that a company can own.
Environment, Transport & Planning provides an emergency response service, operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our emergency response service has a multidisciplinary team of operators, qualified to assist in different situations:
- Intervention and forwarding of emergency communications.
- Provision of safety instructions.
- Pharmacovigilance, “Product Recall”.
- Occurrences in the handling of hazardous materials.
- Accidents in the transport of Chemical and Pharmaceutical products.
- Maintenance of Customer Information Databases.